Saturday, November 20, 2010

Justice Denied

It is incredible to me that justice be denied over such a silly issue.

Oklahoma Proposes Substitute Drug for Lethal Injections

The nationwide shortage of thiopental sodium, a key anesthetic used in lethal injections, has forced states to get creative as they try to figure out how to keep capital punishment on track.

Creative?

Oklahoma has proposed using a replacement drug for executions — pentobarbital, which has been used to humanely euthanize animals, the state contends in court briefs. The anesthetic, according to the state, is “substantially” similar to thiopental.

Good enough for a my dogs, cats good enough for a convicted murderer.

It “is untested, potentially dangerous
Oh gosh, I thought that was the point.

could well result in a torturous execution

Yea right!!??

Wall Street Journal

You know what?

I have had several, dearly loved dogs and cats put down using the exact drugs suggested for cold blooded murderers. So called people who commit most horrendous crimes.

Does anyone think I would put my pets down using such drugs if I though they would suffer because of it?

I have a solution for this.

Have a rope to accomplish the mission.

It is insufferable to me that a convicted murder should not feel pain upon execution.
















No comments: